Villa Policy

Arrival, departure

We would like to be prepared for your stay and to welcome you appropriately on arrival, so please, respect the following hours:
Check-in: 2 pm – 11 pm
Check-out: 7 am – 10:30 am.

Reservation

Reservation: To secure your reservation you need to transfer a deposit amounting to 30% of the total price of your stay to our bank account. Upon receipt of the deposit you will be sent a voucher to confirm your payment. The payment of the remaining 70% is due on the day of arrival and we only accept cash.

Your stay

Upon arrival at Holiday Villa Thassos guests are registered with the information in their personal identity documents. Smoking is not allowed in the rooms and indoor areas. We kindly ask parents to accompany and supervise their children at all times.

Cancellation

If you cancel your reservation at least 22 days before your planned date of arrival, your deposit will be refunded in full (excluding any bank and transaction charges).

If you cancel your reservation less than 21 days before your planned date of arrival the deposit will not be refunded and will be charged as a cancellation fee. Claims received after the abovementioned period will not be considered for refund. In case of no-show the deposit will not be refunded. If you decide to leave before the planned departure date, you will be requested to pay 50% of the amount due for the remaining days of accommodation pursuant to the legislative provisions of Article 8 N1652 / 86 / GG 167 A.